Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Come have a blast with me at Batchmates.com!!




Hey Buddy,

Have you discovered the whole new world of fun @ Batchmates.com? Well, I have, and its quite an experience. Getting in touch with my old pals, creating my own gang of friends, sharing pics with my pals, sending cool ecards, joining the latest gossip at Batchmates Blog... there's a whole lot to enjoy and experience at Batchmates.com!

Click on the link below to join Batchmates.com and be a part of the fun ride.
http://www.batchmates.com/MGMhome.aspx?RefCode=2586451&email=tharak.star@gmail.com&fname=TharakeShVema

So what are you waiting for... come and join me in the fun... let's have a blast together!!!

See you there soon!
dudi


Prefer not to receive invitations from Batchmates members?  Block future invitations

No comments:

Post a Comment