Saturday, June 11, 2011

[MITS Family] Complete it :-)

Patan Irfan Khan posted in MITS Family.
Complete it :-)  I am happy coz _________ ?? 1. I am single 2. I got a true love... 3. I 've a lovable partner 4. My parents n God are always there 4 me. 5. You learned me what,s love ? 6. Life learned me dat "stay away 4m love, it hurts" 7. I 've an awesome cell 8. I 've gud frnds. 9. I got dis page :D
Patan Irfan Khan 6:56am Jun 11
Complete it :-)

I am happy coz _________ ??
1. I am single
2. I got a true love...
3. I 've a lovable partner
4. My parents n God are always there 4 me.
5. You learned me what,s love ?
6. Life learned me dat "stay away 4m love, it hurts"
7. I 've an awesome cell
8. I 've gud frnds.
9. I got dis page :D

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment