Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[MITS(2011)] How many of us really know all of the people on...

Rajesh Kumar Reddy posted in MITS(2011).
How many of us really know all of the people on our FB friends list? Here's a task for you... I want all of my friends to comment on this status of how and where u met me first, after u comment, copy this to your status so I can comment on yours too...You will be amazed what people say....Reply soon..So it would add some fun on the FB! ....expecting your reply !:):)
Rajesh Kumar Reddy 4:10pm Jul 5
How many of us really know all of the people on our FB friends list? Here's a task for you... I want all of my friends to comment on this status of how and where u met me first, after u comment, copy this to your status so I can comment on yours too...You will be amazed what people say....Reply soon..So it would add some fun on the FB! ....expecting your reply !:):)

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment