Sunday, December 18, 2011

orkut, 12/18/2011 - Updates from I LOVE....... you my PRINCES............., I @m a GooD Guy♪ .♪!@nu ●๋•♥ and obul reddy smile

orkut
Hi TharakeSh,
Here are some updates from your friends on orkut.

If you do not wish to receive other messages we can stop sending you this digest.
Birthdays reminder:
Updates from your friends on orkut:
hi anusha how r u
obul reddy smile sent this message to TharakeSh Vema, ravi kumar, p6@\/ee/\/ A Big Looser .........., Sarath Reddy and 39 others - Dec 14 - Private
hi anusha how r u these is obul reddy
I @m not SATISFIED for what I @m......
1
I take u 2 heaven....my PRINCES........my LOVE.......my LIFE
You can also view most recent updates.
orkutThis has been sent to tharak.star@gmail.com. If you don't want to receive newsletters from orkut anymore, unsubscribe now. For questions, please visit our Help Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment