Friday, August 19, 2011

[GnanOdaYa 2005] the reply made me cry

Somisetty Goutham Raghvandra posted in GnanOdaYa 2005.
the reply made me cry I Deleted 1 Of My Friend's Number From My Phone book  Bcoz Of Certain Misunderstanding Between Us.  ...Today I Received A Friendship Msg  From An Unknown Number.  ...I Replied 'WHO R U'?  The Reply Made Me Cry..  "Idiot Dont U Even Know The Spelling Of 'HOW'..? I Am Fine Dude.."  ''REAL FRIENDSHIP HAS NO END''  So Dont Lose Ur Friends...
Somisetty Goutham Raghvandra 3:23pm Aug 19
the reply made me cry
I Deleted 1 Of My Friend's Number From My Phone book

Bcoz Of Certain Misunderstanding Between Us.

...Today I Received A Friendship Msg

From An Unknown Number.

...I Replied 'WHO R U'?

The Reply Made Me Cry..

"Idiot Dont U Even Know The Spelling Of 'HOW'..? I Am Fine Dude.."

''REAL FRIENDSHIP HAS NO END''

So Dont Lose Ur Friends...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment