Friday, October 30, 2015

Shah Rukh Khan tweeted: Thx @Anaita_Adajania @ShaninaMShaik & Vogue for the wishes & the patience 2 shoot with me. U make me look good

Shah Rukh Khan  @iamsrk
 
Thx @Anaita_Adajania @ShaninaMShaik & Vogue for the wishes & the patience 2 shoot with me. U make me look good twitter.com/VOGUEIndia/sta…
View on Twitter
Chetan Bhagat  @chetan_bhagat
 
Have no grudge or even interest in #awardwapsi people. foreign media loves "poor backward Indians" stories so just trying to prevent that.
View on Twitter
DEVI SRI PRASAD @ThisIsDSP
 
So Sad to hear abt @Actor_Vivek sir's son's demise.. Prayin 4 strength to his family.. May his son's soul rest in peace..
View on Twitter
Navdeep @pnavdeep26
 
#yespls RT @htshowbiz: Comedians should be heroes not extras: #AkshayKumar
read.ht/wm3
View on Twitter
Rajdeep Sardesai  @sardesairajdeep
 
Suprabhatam! My column: Lalu-Nitish jodi and a twist in a Bihar tale! Do read: m.hindustantimes.com/columns/bihar-…
View on Twitter
Amitabh Bachchan  @SrBachchan
 
T 2042 - A closer connect with my dear fans starting today! #WowWowWakau @wakau_in

facebook.com/AmitabhBachcha…
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment