Monday, October 12, 2015

Amitabh Bachchan tweeted: T 2024 - This is all I can express at the moment .. !! I am too humbled by your love and greetings for the birthday !

Amitabh Bachchan  @SrBachchan
 
T 2024 - This is all I can express at the moment .. !! I am too humbled by your love and greetings for the birthday !
View on Twitter
Ram Gopal Varma  @RGVzoomin
 
On this #WorldPawanismDay I truly believe that Sardar Gabbar Singh will reach out to the entire whole world more than Bahubali
View on Twitter
Anupam Kher  @AnupamPkher
 
Last night in a tv debate saw some panelists getting very disturbed at d words like Pseudo Secularists & Intellectuals.:) #TruthHurtsThem
View on Twitter
Chetan Bhagat  @chetan_bhagat
 
Uncle try and understand I made a joke on myself. Neither do I want the award nor am I getting. So why so serious? twitter.com/spanikkal/stat…
View on Twitter
NDTV  @ndtv
 
#BiharElections2015: Around 13.5 million voters are eligible to decide the fate of 586 candidates
View on Twitter
idlebrain jeevi @idlebrainjeevi
 
Story first. Entertainment around it. An interview with star director Sreenu Vaitla
idlebrain.com/celeb/intervie…
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment