Sunday, July 12, 2015

Shah Rukh Khan tweeted: Saved by the candle….it’s kinda strange to do me by me….

Shah Rukh Khan
@iamsrk
 
Saved by the candle….it's kinda strange to do me by me…. moby.to/ktn5am
View on Twitter
vennela kishore
@vennelakishore
 
#Srimanthudu audio launch on 18th July...😃😃 #Superstar @sivakoratala
View on Twitter
Chetan Bhagat
@chetan_bhagat
 
Congratulations to #SaniaMirza for the amazing victory at Wimbledon! You inspire and make us all feel proud.
View on Twitter
Rakul Preet
@Rakulpreet
 
So here goes my first pic from #NTR25 .. (Dragged Suku sir in it) London #piccadilly circus #shoot #rich #fun
View on Twitter
Farhan Akhtar
@FarOutAkhtar
 
OUTSTANDING WIN..!!! Wow!! Congratulations @MirzaSania @mhingis you both rocked centre court today!!
View on Twitter
TravelAccessoryStore
@TravelAccStore
 
If you struggle to stay organized when traveling, you'll appreciate these accessories! wp.me/p4v1YE-ra #travel
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment