Friday, April 24, 2015

Get upto 16% Extra Gold this Akshaya Tritiya

If you are unable to view this mailer Click here

See what our customers have to say about us


"Initially, although I was a little skeptical about the platform, all my fears were thrown out the door once I became a FundsIndia customer! I have now invested a huge portion of my savings in mutual funds through FundsIndia"
GahanSingh, Punjab

FREE Registration

That's right! It not only does not cost you to register but to invest as well!

Incredible Value-adds

Get access to innovative SIPs, Triggers and Reports for no extra cost!

Spectrum of Products

Choose from Mutual Funds, Stocks, Deposits, Bonds, NPS, NFOs Insurance and more...
FOLLOW US ON

         

 

Terms and conditions: *6% EXTRA GOLD exclusively will be given by FundsIndia for all new SIP instalments & 10% based on the slab.Offer valid till 15th May 2015.
To stop receiving these emails please click here to unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment