Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Way2SMS App is now faster than ever before. Details Inside.

If you are unable to view this mailer Click here
Way2SMS
Dear Raj,
The latest update also allows you to
with the app directly.
 
Update Now
 
Latest reviews :
Karthik Penugonda May 29, 2014
Best app among all free sms apps New version is quite superb than old one
Thuingaleng tallanao May 29, 2014
I had been using this.. It is really a great app it really help me a lot at a time when we don't have enough balance
Abin Joseph May 29, 2014
Really improved from the previous versions... When they released this app I complained about the UI and some bugs. But now I love this app. I really love the new contacts sync feature...
Roshan obroy May 29, 2014
Ohsome Very good and very easy. I love it, Great job keep it up.
For suggestions/ complaints related to the app, please write to us at appsupport@way2online.net
Cheers!
Way2SMS Team
You have received this mail because you are a member of way2sms. To stop receiving these emails please click here to unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment